- BAK4 Roof Prisms
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Nitrogen-Filled, Waterproof & Fogproof
- Open-Bridge / Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Large Center Focusing Wheel
- Tripod Mountable with Optional Adapter
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
- Weight: 28.9 Ounces
Carson's 10x50 RD Binoculars combine powerful magnification with large objectives and an ergonomic chassis to produce an optic that will perform from dawn to dusk in all weather conditions. The aperture of the objectives enable them to draw in copious amounts of light and widen the exit pupils to allow them to completely cover the pupils when it fully dilates in low-light. These factors allow users to resolve details normally hidden to smaller optics at dawn, dusk, or under heavy canopies. BAK4 glass roof prisms and fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission through the light path for accurate color rendition; and improved clarity, contrast, and brightness. This optical performance, when added to the high power and generous viewing angle, produces an immersive observational experience with drastically reduced appearance of visible hand-shake or the disorientation caused by pitching or rolling decks when glassing on the water.
The RD is engineered with an open-bridge and dual-hinge, which reduce weight and provide more gripping surface area, without sacrificing strength or stability. To withstand the rigors of the outdoors, the optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes. Their lightweight aluminum alloy chassis is wrapped in a green rubber armor that not only protects them from impacts, but provides a slip-resistant grip. For long observation sessions or hands-free use, the RD binoculars are tripod mountable when used with optional adapters.
- 10x magnification
- 50mm objective lenses
- Compact roof prism
- High-density BAK4 glass reduces internal light diffraction for improved clarity and contrast
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, image brightness, and overall contrast
- 304' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Open-bridge / dual-hinge configuration
- Large textured center focus wheel is easy to manipulate, even while wearing gloves
- Right-eye dioptric correction
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Long 17mm eye relief
- Wide 5mm exit pupil
- Bridge design reduces weight without sacrificing strength, while providing more surface area to improve grip strength
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy chassis
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes
- Green rubber armor protects from impacts and provides a slip-resistant grip
- Weight: 28.9 ounces
|Prism Type||Roof (BAK4)|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Angle of View||5.8° (Actual)|
|Field of View||304.5' @ 1000 yd / 101.5 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||13.1' / 4 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5 mm|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
|Fogproof||Yes, Nitrogen Filled|
|Dimensions||6.6 x 5.3" / 16.8 x 13.6 cm|
|Weight||28.9 oz / 819 g|
Very satisfied with my Carson 10x50 binoculars, and the 'free gift' of a carrying case. The image is very bright and clear. Focusing is very smooth and progressive. An excellent binocular which can hold its own against some more expensive models. Recommended.
Bought for my Husbands birthday. He is absolutely thrilled with them.
Excellent quality product. Very well packaged.
Fast delivery time. Plus the bonus of the free cleaning kit.
Great bins and service from stealth birding. I was particularly impressed with the advice on the website which helped me choose the right ones. Very clear advice and explanations.
I found Stealth Birding really great to buy from. The advice on the website is really good and I received my package very promptly. Plus they are very good value for money. All round 5 stars